Monday, May 1, 2017

King Solomon - Hallowed Be Your Name @KSolomon001

 
King Solomon releases a single from his forth coming album “CHAMPION”  With his soulfully sweet voice and charming demeanor, singer and songwriter KING SOLOMON has released another soul lifting worship song titled “Hallowed be your name”.  A gifted and passionate worship leader who desires to connect people to the realities of Christ through his God-given music; He is privileged to serve and to have served under the likes of Uche Agu, Tim Godfrey, Asu Ekiye, Eezee Tee, Preye, Chioma Jesus, Samsong, Uche Push and host of others. He presently serves as a worship leader at Glorious Life Gospel Center aka Peculiar Peoples Ministry, Aba – Nigeria under the leadership of Bishop Goddy Okafor.

He now presents his new single titled “HALLOWED BE YOUR NAME” which he first received as a personal message from the Lord. With a deep and intense message wrapped up in a unique and unconventional sound, this song is a call to worship.


DOWNLOAD

Produced, Mixed & Mastered by Stanpiano Beatz Factory
Music by King Solomon
Powered by The Difference Empire
Promoted By Casperjoe Production
IG: amkingsolomon
Facebook: facebook.com/officialkingsolomon
Phone Number: 08038796806

DOWNLOAD

Lyrics

Trillions of Angels worship
And they are bowing day and night
Crying Holy Holy
Is the lamb upon the Throne
You wrapped yourself around the edges
And you still know my name
Strong and breasted one
This is my song to you
I join the Angels to sing

(Chorus)
Hallowed be your name
Hallowed be your name
I join the Angels to testify
Hallowed be your name
Oh Lord
Odogwu me eh (My Hero)
Chim o (My God)
Hallowed be your name oh Lord

Ten million tongues are not enough
To describe your beauty
The moon, the stars, the galaxy are the beauty of your works
With the breath from your nostrils
You parted the red sea
Chimara Obim o (The God that knows my heart)
I cut my cap for you
I join the host of Angels to say
Hallowed be your name oh Lord
You’re better than the best
You’re brighter than the sun oh Lord
Hallowed be your name oh Lord
Nobody can compare to you Lord
Hallowed be your name oh Lord

Faithful, Righteous
God of all the earth
Beginning and the end
I salute your majesty
Help me call him
Faithful (Faithful)
Righteous (Righteous)
Holy (Holy)
Mighty, Awesome are you Lord
(Repeat)

Chorus


DOWNLOAD

No comments:

final year project form